Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Welcome!!!!! I am so excited to start sharing my experiences in life, motherhood, and health and fitness! I am a mother of 3, Landon (12), Michaila (9) and Braydon (5). They keep me busy and on my toes!!! I have been a stay at.home mom for 12 years and have loved every minute of it! I am married to my high school sweetheart, Brandon. Our life is busy, our schedules are crazy and we love every second of it!!!!! I have a passion for cooking, especially low carb recipes. I love this WOE and have found that I can live this lifestyle and still not miss out on all the "good" food in life! I have a love, hate relationship with exercising. Working on that part!!!! lol. I am a promoter for Le-Vel Thrive. If you have not heard of it I would love for you to check out my site!!!!! The Thrive 8 week experience is a simple to follow, easy way to keep your body at its best by feeding it tons of nutrition, all natural, non gmo ingredients.  3 easy steps in the morning and you are done for the day!!!! Of course, there is no magic pill or supplement and you still have to do your part of living a healthy lifestyle,  making smart food choices, and exercising.  If you would like to know more, go check it out! wwww.THRIVEenMomma.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment